Fibromyalgia is when you experience pain in various parts of your body. You can feel pain in your muscles, joints, ligaments, and tendons. This condition commonly afflicts women, especially those who are advancing in age. Fibromyalgia’s chronic pain can be soothed in several ways. While this may sound reassuring, the downside is that there is no correct means of diagnosing the condition. So far, only the symptom has been treated, but this has eliminated a lot of pain significantly.
• Omega-3 fatty acids contain components that reduce inflammation and strengthen bones and joints of the body. For this reason, you need more intake of omega-3 fatty acids, especially those found in salmon, cod, herring, walnuts, flaxseed oil, broccoli, cabbage, and green beans.
• Drinking green tea is a great way to boost your body’s immune system. It contains antioxidants that have anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the pain or arthritis and fibromyalgia.
• Turmeric is known to alleviate fibromyalgia pain and reduce inflammation. Taking a teaspoon a day of this Indian spice is a natural way to reduce chronic fibromyalgia pain.
• Studies reveal that including vitamin D and calcium in your diet can decrease the chances of fibromyalgia as they help develop strong bones and muscles. Vitamin D also enhances calcium absorption. Good sources of vitamin D include, cod liver, salmon, and sunlight.
• In a fibromyalgia attack, use ice packs to relieve pain symptoms and inflammations. Ice baths are recommended for whole body pain.
• Eat more garlic and take garlic supplements. Garlic reduces inflammation naturally and helps boost the body’s immune system.
• Take up some form of light but regular exercise to strengthen your skeletal and muscular system. Avoid workouts that involve strenuous lifting, or those that put a lot of impact on your bones and muscles. Meditation and yoga are also recommended to help soothe the pains of fibromyalgia.
If the pain caused by fibromyalgia is too painful to bear, then taking pain medications (prescribed for fibromyalgia) can be helpful. While pain medications are readily accessible in Canadian pharmacy stores and American drug stores, it is advised that you see a doctor first before taking any pain relievers especially if you are taking other drugs or existing condition (aside from fibromyalgia).
Herbal drugs have been used throughout the centuries by man and therefore the information of a way to use herbs medicinally will be found in each culture and continent on earth. Despite the information of herbs existing in each culture, developing cultures square measure wherever herbal drugs is most often used.
While industrialized countries have turned to artificial medicines, most people in developing countries don’t have the monetary resources needed to afford the valuable factory-made pharmaceutical treatments common these days. Instead, developing nations depend on the centuries old knowledge of herbal drugs as an inexpensive and sensible means that of treating sickness.
Industrialized nations don’t seem to be resistant to the high prices of artificial medications and health care. Herbal medicines has become additional common even in additional affluent cultures owing to the perpetually rising prices of artificial medication and tending.
Chinese herbal medication is standard among people who follow herbal treatments. However, Shamanic herbs, Ayurvedic drugs, Roman and Greek herbs square measure still won’t to treat a spread of ills these days. Many common artificial medications these days have their roots in early herbal drugs used long before medication was made in an exceedingly industrial plant.
Synthetic products which you see in market are harmful and have negative effects on human body. They even don’t have reliable results. On the other hand there are many benefits of using natural products. First of all they are very safe. They are made from natural products and chemicals are not used in it so they are safe to consume. They are also very effective. The products have gone through lots of research and it is seen that they are very effective.